Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd (0169.HK)
23 Mar 2018
Mon, Jan 29 2018
HONG KONG Shares of Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd are set to open up 48 percent on Tuesday, a day after the Hong Kong-listed unit of Dalian Wanda Group announced sales of two Australian projects for a total of about $913 million.
* ANNOUNCES DISPOSAL OF AUSTRALIA PROPERTY PROJECTS AND RESUMPTION OF TRADING
HONG KONG, Jan 24 Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd said late on Tuesday a unit has entered into an agreement to sell the rights and interests in certain property projects in Australia to an independent third party.
* REFERENCE IS MADE TO ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WANDA HOTEL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED DATED 19 JANUARY 2018
* REQUESTS TRADING HALT PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT IN RELATION TO A POSSIBLE VERY SUBSTANTIAL DISPOSAL BY CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 19 Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd said on Friday it had requested a trading halt for its shares, pending a statement regarding a "very substantial disposal" by the company.
HONG KONG Dalian Wanda Group has agreed to sell its interests in the high-profile London luxury development project, One Nine Elms, for 59 million pounds ($81 million), the latest in a string of asset sales that underscore financial strains hitting the Chinese conglomerate.
* Sales is latest asset disposal by a conglomerate under strain
HONG KONG, Jan 17 Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd , a unit of conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group, will post a HK$434 million ($55 million) gain from the sale of a 60 percent stake in a company that invests in the high-profile One Nine Elms project in London.
BRIEF-Wanda Hotel Development Co Sells 60 Pct Stake In Wanda International Real Estate Investment Co
* SELLS 60 PERCENT STAKE IN WANDA INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CO