CITIC Ltd (0267.HK)
24 Nov 2017
SYDNEY, Nov 24 Australian businessman Clive Palmer said on Friday the Supreme Court of Western Australia awarded his company about A$200 million ($152 million) in damages in a dispute with Chinese conglomerate CITIC.
SYDNEY, Nov 24 Australian businessman Clive Palmer said on Friday the Supreme Court of Western Australia has awarded his company Mineralogy about A$200 million ($152 million) in damages in a dispute with Chinese conglomerate CITIC .
SYDNEY, Aug 30 Chinese conglomerate Citic has warned it may suspend operations at its Sino Iron mine in Western Australia if it can't resolve legal disputes with Australia's Mineralogy over royalty payments and land access.
* China's Citic Ltd may have to suspend an Australian iron ore project, chairman Chang Zhenming told reporters Source (http://s.nikkei.com/2gn2hqX) Further company coverage:
* HY profit attributable HK$32,261 million versus HK$20,182 million
* Completion of acquiring a controlling interest in McDonald's mainland China and Hong Kong businesses
* Corporate bonds will be issued with an amount not exceeding rmb50 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Refers to announcement of CITIC & CITIC Telecom International dated 24 August 2015 in relation to CITIC Telecom's proposed acquisition of equity interest in CITIC networks
BRIEF-Citic Ltd says Citic Offshore Helicopter discussing acquisition of 100% equity interest in Citic Medical & Health Group
* Citic Offshore Helicopter is discussing with Citic Group on acquisition of 100% equity interest of Citic Medical & Health Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: