Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK)
16 Mar 2018
Sun, Mar 11 2018
* SAYS TO SELL ITS ENTIRE 27.6 PERCENT STAKE IN NEW CLASSICS MEDIA FOR 3.3 BILLION YUAN ($521.45 million) TO LINZHI TENCENT TECHNOLOGY Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Fx4bNf Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3285 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
BRIEF-Liqun Commercial Signs Strategic Agreement With Tencent's Cloud Computing Affiliate, Morning-Star
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH TENCENT'S CLOUD COMPUTING AFFILIATE, SHENZHEN E-COMMERCE OPERATOR MORNING-STAR
* TENCENT, CTRIP-BACKED TRAVEL COMPANY PLANS HONG KONG IPO - WSJ CITING SOURCES
* ATOMWISE RAISES $45 MILLION SERIES A TO BECOME THE PREFERRED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PARTNER FOR THE GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
* SAYS IT PLANS TO SET UP JV WITH REGISTERED CAPITAL OF ABOUT 75 MILLION YUAN ($11.83 million) WITH PARTNERS INCLUDING BEIJING GEHUA CATV NETWORK, TENCENT'S AFFILIATE FOR SHORT VIDEO MAKING PROJECTS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2F6RFbh Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3424 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
NEW YORK, Feb 28 The dollar rose to five-week highs on Wednesday on the prospect of tighter monetary policy and an upbeat U.S. economic outlook from the Federal Reserve's new chief, while global equity markets slid on declines in Celgene Corp and China's Tencent.
BANGALORE/SINGAPORE Online gaming and e-commerce firm Sea Ltd reported a larger-than-expected fourth-quarter loss and the departure of its president, who was the public face of the company during its listing in the United States last year.
* Adjusted net loss $251.6 mln vs $201 mln analysts' estimate
Feb 28 Music streaming service Gaana said it will raise $115 million from Times Internet and China's Tencent Holdings Ltd.
Feb 28 Online gaming and e-commerce firm Sea Ltd reported a larger-than-expected fourth-quarter loss, hurt by soaring marketing expenses as the company pumped money into promoting its e-commerce business.