Lenovo Group Ltd (0992.HK)
18 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
HONG KONG Lenovo Group Ltd said on Wednesday it expected to make a one-off charge of $400 million for nine months ended in December due to a reassessment of U.S. deferred tax assets.
HONG KONG, Jan 10 Lenovo Group Ltd said on Wednesday it expected to make a one-off charge of $400 million for nine months ended in December due to a reassessment of U.S. deferred tax assets.
* LENOVO - EXPECTS TO MAKE A ONE-OFF CHARGE IN RESPECT OF ITS DEFERRED TAX ASSETS IN SUM OF APPROXIMATELY US$400 MILLION TO BE INCLUDED IN 9-MONTH RESULTS
* U.S. FTC SAYS IT GIVES FINAL APPROVAL TO LENOVO SETTLEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY SHARE INVESTMENT PLANS WITH LENOVO
* SAYS MEDIA REPORTS ON LENOVO INTENDS TO ACQUIRE 20 PERCENT SHARES OF COMPAL IS NOT IN LINE WITH THE FACTS - CLARIFYING MEDIA REPORTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* TOTAL CONSIDERATION INVOLVED UNDER AGREEMENT IS ABOUT RMB1,240 MILLION
HONG KONG Lenovo Group has agreed to buy a majority stake in Fujitsu Ltd's personal computer unit for up to $269 million, in a bid to corner a larger share of a market that is battling weak sales as more people switch to mobile devices.
* Says market conditions to remain challenging in short term (Adds CEO, analyst comments, updates share movement)
* Says it signs a strategic alliance with Lenovo Group Limited and Development Bank of Japan Inc, on Nov. 2, on PC business