Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (2502.T)
20 Apr 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
(Adds accounting period) Feb 15 (Reuters)- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) ear ended Year ended Year to NEXT Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2018 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 2.08 trln 1.71 trln 2.14 trln 998.00
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+"-R&I
HONG KONG, Dec 21 The Hong Kong shares of Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd are set to open down 6 percent on Thursday after a major Japanese shareholder reached deal to sell its entire stake in China's second-largest brewer.
TOKYO/HONG KONG Chinese conglomerate Fosun International is taking a large chunk of Tsingtao Brewery Co after Japan's Asahi Group Holdings said on Wednesday it would sell its entire 19.9 percent stake for a total of 106 billion yen ($937 million).
* Fosun and units acquiring 18 pct stake in Tsingtao for $844 mln
TOKYO, Dec 20 Japanese brewer Asahi Group Holdings said on Wednesday it would sell its 19.9 percent stake in China's Tsingtao Brewery Co to China's Fosun and others for a total of 106 billion yen ($937 million).
BRIEF-Asahi Group Says To Sell Its Stake In Tsingtao To Tsingtao Brewery Group, Fosun Industrial Holdings, Others -Statement
* TO SELL ALL OF ITS 106 BILLION YEN STAKE IN CHINA'S TSINGTAO BREWERY -STATEMENT
* Secures revenue-generating sales agreement with Asahi Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it will sell 100 percent stake in LB Co.LTD, which is engaged in sale and manufacture of beverage, with undisclosed price, effective Nov. 30
* Asahi Group to sell soft drink unit LB for expected deal value of 20 billion yen and use proceeds to pay down debt & to invest in Europe and Asia Source (http://s.nikkei.com/2y7ScRP) Further company coverage: