Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (600267.SS)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 28 2017
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO RESUME ON NOV 29 AFTER PFIZER EXITED CHINA JOINT VENTURE WITH THE COMPANY Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2iZ534b Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it received approval for a kind of tablet from U.S Food and Drug Administration
* Says it plans to issue up to 3.0 billion yuan ($452.59 million) ultra-short commercial paper
* Says co's Hangzhou-based unit's product simvastatin tablets, gets approval from U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Pfizer Inc said on Friday it has sold its 49 percent stake to exit a joint venture it had set up with China's Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals in 2012 to develop and market generic drugs.
Nov 10 Pfizer Inc said on Friday it has sold its 49 percent stake to exit a joint venture it had set up with China's Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals in 2012 to develop and market generic drugs.
* Says it received goods manufacture practice (GMP) certificate from Therapeutic Goods Administration
* Says it will invest 5.1 million yuan to set up Zhejiang-based investment management JV, which will be engaged in operation of pharmaceutical industry innovation projects, and hold 51 percent stake in JV after transaction
* Says it plans to sell its entire 21.05 percent stake in Germany's IMD Natural Solutions GmbH (INS)
* Says its Zhejiang-based sub-subsidiary received FDA approval for metformin sustained release tablet from U.S Food and Drug Administration