Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (600267.SS)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Jan 31 2018
* Sees to swing to net profit at 10 million yuan to 15 million yuan in FY 2017 versus net loss at 94.4 million yuan year ago
BRIEF-Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical and unit obtain high-tech enterprise recognition and to enjoy tax preference
* Says it and unit were recognized as high-tech enterprise, and to enjoy a tax preference of 15 percent for three years
* SAYS IT ADJUSTS A-SHARE PRIVATE PLACEMENT PLAN, TO RAISE UP TO 940.9 MILLION YUAN ($144.66 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2zLTZwE Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5040 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO RESUME ON NOV 29 AFTER PFIZER EXITED CHINA JOINT VENTURE WITH THE COMPANY Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2iZ534b Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it received approval for a kind of tablet from U.S Food and Drug Administration
* Says it plans to issue up to 3.0 billion yuan ($452.59 million) ultra-short commercial paper
* Says co's Hangzhou-based unit's product simvastatin tablets, gets approval from U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Pfizer Inc said on Friday it has sold its 49 percent stake to exit a joint venture it had set up with China's Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals in 2012 to develop and market generic drugs.
Nov 10 Pfizer Inc said on Friday it has sold its 49 percent stake to exit a joint venture it had set up with China's Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals in 2012 to develop and market generic drugs.