Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)
23 Apr 2018
* FUJITSU CAN NOW FORMALLY SELL AND DELIVER FUJITSU PC'S AND NOTEBOOKS WITH EMBEDDED HIDDN'S SECURE SAFEDISK SOLUTIONS
* SAYS FUJITSU'S CHINA UNIT SIGNS AGREEMENTS TO SELL 184.9 MILLION SHARES TO THREE COMPANIES INCLUDING NATIONAL INTEGRATED CIRCUIT INDUSTRY INVESTMENT FUND, FOR A COMBINED 1.7 BILLION YUAN ($269.35 million)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A"-R&I
BRIEF-Fujitsu Recalls Battery Packs For Fujitsu Notebook Computers And Workstations Due To Fire And Burn Hazards
* FUJITSU RECALLS BATTERY PACKS FOR FUJITSU NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS AND WORKSTATIONS DUE TO FIRE AND BURN HAZARDS
TOKYO Fujitsu Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell a majority stake in its wholly-owned mobile phone unit to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, as it sharpens focus on its main IT services business.
TOKYO, Jan 31 Fujitsu Ltd said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell a majority stake in its wholly-owned mobile phone unit to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, as it sharpens focus on its main IT services business.
* Says it will set up a new company(JEMS) in February, to take over portable terminal manufacture business from unit FUJITSU PERIPHERALS LIMITED (FPE)
* Says it will transfer operation of SNS for senior to unit FUJITSU CONNECTED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, effective March 30
Japan's Fujitsu Ltd said on Friday it was in talks about selling its mobile phone business to investment fund Polaris Capital Group, becoming the latest Japanese electronics maker to withdraw from the sector.