Olympus Corp (7733.T)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, May 31 2018
TOKYO U.S. hedge fund ValueAct Capital has become a major shareholder in Japanese medical equipment and camera maker Olympus Corp with a 5.04 percent stake that is worth around $612 million at current shares prices.
* ValueAct says bought Olympus shares as investment (Adds ValueAct statement)
TOKYO, May 31 U.S. hedge fund ValueAct Capital has become a major shareholder in Japanese medical equipment and camera maker Olympus Corp with a 5.04 percent stake, a regulatory filing showed on Thursday.
BRIEF-Urogen Pharma Announces Positive Interim Results From Pivotal Phase 3 Olympus Trial Of UGN-101
* UROGEN PHARMA ANNOUNCES POSITIVE INTERIM RESULTS FROM PIVOTAL PHASE 3 OLYMPUS TRIAL OF UGN-101 (MITOGEL™) FOR NON-SURGICAL TREATMENT OF UPPER TRACT UROTHELIAL CANCER (UTUC)
* Says its unit Olympus (Shenzhen) Industrial Ltd., suspends operation on May 7
* OLYMPUS ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO ACQUIRE LITHOTRIPSY SYSTEMS FROM CYBERSONICS, INC. Source text for Eikon:
* U.S. FDA SAYS ISSUED WARNING LETTERS TO DUODENOSCOPE MANUFACTURERS, OLYMPUS, FUJIFILM, PENTAX FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL LAW