Mitsui & Co Ltd (8031.T)
20 Apr 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
BRIEF-Kenedix to sell 600 shares of Mitsui & Co., Logistics Partners to Mitsui&Co. Asset Management Holdings
* Says it plans to sell 600 shares of Mitsui & Co., Logistics Partners Ltd. to Mitsui&Co. Asset Management Holdings LTD. on March 13
TOKYO Japanese trading house Mitsui & Co Ltd said on Friday it will reshuffle its copper assets in Chile, increasing its stake in the Collahuasi mine and selling a small stake in the Los Pelambres mine, boosting its overall copper volumes.
MELBOURNE Mitsui & Co won a three-way bidding war to take over Australia's AWE Ltd, after rival Mineral Resources failed to match the Japanese trading giant's A$594 million ($470 million) offer.
* AWE shares fall in line with offer price (Adds Mitsui comment)
TOKYO, Feb 2 Japanese trading company Mitsui & Co Ltd on Friday said its April-December profits jumped over 60 percent from the year before and raised its full-year forecast to record levels, boosted by higher prices for iron ore and coking coal.
AWE Ltd has given suitor Mineral Resources three days to match a A$594 million ($480 million) takeover offer from Mitsui & Co, or it will back the Japanese bid as a superior offer.
* AWE shares hold above Mitsui's A$0.95 offer price (Adds Beach CEO comments on Waitsia)
Japan's Mitsui & Co has made a $481 million offer to buy Australia's AWE Ltd, trumping bids from two other companies that are vying for a stake in a promising onshore gas field.
* Mineral Resources, CERCG lie low for now (Adds Mineral Resources, CERCG, analyst comments)
BRIEF-Techmatrix to transfer medical system business to unit and says business alliance with MITSUI &
* Says it plans to transfer medical system business and related rights and obligations to a new wholly owned unit NOBORI, which is established on Jan. 22, effective April 1