NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
20 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
* NTT SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 150 BILLION YEN OF STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
BRIEF-Oisix.Daichi says business alliance with NTT DOCOMO and to issue new shares via private placement
* Says it signs an agreement for business alliance with NTT DOCOMO, INC., on Jan. 30, mainly regarding EC related business
BRIEF-Docomo's Operating Profit For April-Dec Apparently Edged Down To Around 830 Billion Yen - Nikkei
* DOCOMO'S OPERATING PROFIT FOR APRIL-DEC PERIOD APPARENTLY EDGED DOWN TO AROUND 830 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
FRANKFURT Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
FRANKFURT, Jan 19 Finland's Nokia said on Friday it signed its first major deal to supply new 5G wireless radio base stations to Japanese telecom operator NTT DoCoMo, which boasts nearly half of the country's mobile subscribers.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA+"-R&I
* Says its unit NTT Docomo Inc bought back 75.7 million shares through a takeover bid, at the price of 2,681 yen per share, during period from Dec. 12, 2017 to Jan. 15
* TO BUY BACK OWN SHARES WORTH 200 BILLION YEN FROM PARENT NTT Further company coverage:
* Says NTT Docomo ceases to hold shares in Tata Teleservices Ltd Source text - http://bit.ly/2iPm7fB Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to repurchase up to 120 million shares, representing 3.2 percent of outstanding