Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
12 Dec 2018
Tue, Dec 11 2018
BENGALURU/JOHANNESBURG Anglo American said on Tuesday its overall production will rise by more than previously expected between 2018 and 2021, while this year's costs are forecast to be lower.
* Anglo hikes long-term spending targets (Updates with capex, detail, shares)
Dec 11 Miner Anglo American Plc expects an incremental rise in production between 2018 and 2021 and costs to fall, its chief executive officer said on Tuesday.
RLONDON Anglo American on Tuesday reported lower diamond, coking coal and iron ore volumes in the third quarter, linked to planned outages, but its overall output rose 1 percent on the year, boosted by a 17-percent increase in copper production.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 16 Anglo American Plc should restart operations at its Brazilian Minas Rio iron ore mine in November or December and a planned ramp-up to 26.5 million tonnes per year is likely to be reached in 2021, the miner's Brazil chief said on Tuesday.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 16 Anglo American Plc should restart operations at its Brazilian Minas Rio iron ore mine in November or December but a planned ramp-up to 26.5 million tonnes per year is likely to be pushed back to 2021 from 2020 as previously expected, the miner's Brazil chief said on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, Aug 15 Miner Anglo American Plc expects to obtain licenses to expand its Minas-Rio multibillion-dollar iron ore mine in Brazil by June next year, the company's CEO for Brazil Ruben Fernandes told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Focus on exploration in Brazil, Peru (Adds detail from analyst call, quotes)
LONDON, July 26 Anglo American on Thursday said its board had approved development of its Quellaveco copper project in Peru, a step expected after it announced in June that Japan's Mitsubishi Corp would increase its stake in the project.
LONDON Major diversified miner Anglo American on Thursday reported a 6 percent year-on-year increase in output in the second quarter, driven by copper and coking coal, and revised upwards its platinum guidance.
- Berkshire Hathaway: Are Warren Buffett & Co. Losing Their Midas Touch?
- Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of November 2018
- Southwest Airline: Intrinsically Cheap But Is Now The Time To Buy?
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Pound Plunges Amid Brexit Backlash (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Sterling Dives Amid Brexit Turmoil