Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW.OQ)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE REPORTS RECORD FOURTH-QUARTER RESULTS, STRONG OUTLOOK FOR 2018
BRIEF-Air Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses From Winter Storm Eleanor/Burglind Will Be Between EUR 1.1 Bln And EUR 1.6 Bln
* AIR WORLDWIDE ESTIMATES INSURED LOSSES FROM WINTER STORM ELEANOR/BURGLIND WILL BE BETWEEN EUR 1.1 BILLION AND EUR 1.6 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Jan 11 Winds from the winter storm known as Burglind in Germany and Eleanor in Britain are expected to have totalled as much as $1.9 billion, a forecaster estimated on Thursday.
LONDON Risk modeling agency Air Worldwide cuts its estimate for insured losses from Hurricane Maria, which hit the Caribbean in September, to $27-48 billion from a previous estimate of $40-85 billion.
LONDON, Dec 7 Risk modelling agency Air Worldwide cuts its estimate for insured losses from Hurricane Maria, which hit the Caribbean in September, to $27-48 billion from a previous estimate of $40-85 billion.
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.08 from continuing operations
(This version of the story corrects the name of the company to AIR Worldwide throughout)
Oct 26 Insured property losses from wildfires that raged through Northern California wine country this month, killing at least 42 people and destroying thousands of businesses and homes, could total $2 billion to $3 billion, a risk-modeling firm said on Thursday.
* Air Worldwide estimates industry insured losses for California wildfires
Insurers and reinsurers around the globe are looking to raise rates after what looks set to be their most costly quarter on record.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings' (AAWW) CEO William Flynn on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - VIX Returns To Correlation With High-Yield Bond Spreads
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Broader Markets Retake The Lead
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Subdued Performance As Broader Markets Continue To Rally