Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
LONDON, Dec 7 Risk modelling agency Air Worldwide cuts its estimate for insured losses from Hurricane Maria, which hit the Caribbean in September, to $27-48 billion from a previous estimate of $40-85 billion.
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.08 from continuing operations
(This version of the story corrects the name of the company to AIR Worldwide throughout)
Oct 26 Insured property losses from wildfires that raged through Northern California wine country this month, killing at least 42 people and destroying thousands of businesses and homes, could total $2 billion to $3 billion, a risk-modeling firm said on Thursday.
* Air Worldwide estimates industry insured losses for California wildfires
Insurers and reinsurers around the globe are looking to raise rates after what looks set to be their most costly quarter on record.
Oct 26 Insurers and reinsurers around the globe are looking to raise rates after what looks set to be their most costly quarter on record.
* Air Worldwide estimates that industry insured losses from Sept 19 earthquake in Mexico will be between MXN 13 billion and MXN 36.7 billion
* Air Worldwide estimates combined industry insured losses for Hurricane Irma for the U.S. and the Caribbean will range from $32 billion to $50 billion
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Transports Tread Lightly As Tax Reform Takes Center Stage
- Transports Weekly Snapshot: Performance Remains Lower Vs. Broader Indices
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Transports Pause Turns To A Major Slide
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings' (AAWW) CEO William Flynn on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Transports Lose A Little Steam, Prospects Still Looking Good