Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings Inc (AAWW.OQ)
18 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE REPORTS STRONG FIRST-QUARTER EARNINGS GROWTH, INCREASES FULL-YEAR 2018 EARNINGS OUTLOOK
* ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE ACQUIRES TWO BOEING 777 FREIGHTERS FOR ACMI SERVICE
* ATLAS AIR WORLDWIDE REPORTS RECORD FOURTH-QUARTER RESULTS, STRONG OUTLOOK FOR 2018
BRIEF-Air Worldwide Estimates Insured Losses From Winter Storm Eleanor/Burglind Will Be Between EUR 1.1 Bln And EUR 1.6 Bln
* AIR WORLDWIDE ESTIMATES INSURED LOSSES FROM WINTER STORM ELEANOR/BURGLIND WILL BE BETWEEN EUR 1.1 BILLION AND EUR 1.6 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Jan 11 Winds from the winter storm known as Burglind in Germany and Eleanor in Britain are expected to have totalled as much as $1.9 billion, a forecaster estimated on Thursday.
LONDON Risk modeling agency Air Worldwide cuts its estimate for insured losses from Hurricane Maria, which hit the Caribbean in September, to $27-48 billion from a previous estimate of $40-85 billion.
LONDON, Dec 7 Risk modelling agency Air Worldwide cuts its estimate for insured losses from Hurricane Maria, which hit the Caribbean in September, to $27-48 billion from a previous estimate of $40-85 billion.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings' (AAWW) CEO William Flynn on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Atlas Air: Rising Labor Costs Shouldn't Dissuade Long-Term Investors
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Here We Go Again
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings' (AAWW) CEO William Flynn on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript