ABB Ltd (ABBN.S)
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* ABB CEO SAYS SEES REVENUE MOMENTUM PICKING UP, WILL INCREASE TOWARDS SECOND HALF OF 2018
ZURICH, Feb 8 ABB gave a brighter outlook for 2018, saying on Thursday it saw improving markets around the world after its overhaul hit the engineering group's fourth-quarter earnings.
ZURICH, Jan 11 Swiss engineering group ABB will nominate three new members to its board at the upcoming annual general meeting, it said on Thursday.
* SNC-LAVALIN GROUP INC - JOINT VENTURE IS EXPECTED TO HAVE A BACKLOG IN EXCESS OF $700 MILLION
* SNC-LAVALIN TO FORM A JOINT VENTURE WITH ABB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO sees economic conditions improving in 2018 (Adds comments from ABB call, market reaction)
ZURICH, Dec 20 Swiss engineering group ABB is in Saudi Arabia for the long run, Chief Executive Ulrich Spiesshofer said on Wednesday, expressing hope that political and economic changes in the kingdom would ensure long-term stability.
ZURICH, Dec 20 Swiss technology group ABB will revamp its engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) business by spinning off and winding down some operations, triggering fourth-quarter charges, it said on Wednesday.
* ABB LTD-Q4 RESULTS EXPECTED TO BE IMPACTED BY APPROXIMATELY $150 MILLION EBITA AND $75 MILLION OF NON-OPERATIONAL PRE-TAX CHARGES ON NET INCOME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH Swiss group ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have agreed a strategic partnership that combines their technologies to let customers harness industrial data to increase the efficiency and flexibility of operations.