Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABI.BR)
8 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 30 2017
BRUSSELS, Nov 30 European Union antitrust regulators accused Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, on Thursday of hindering cheaper imports into Belgium of its Jupiler and Leffe brands from neighbouring France and the Netherlands.
BRUSSELS, Nov 13 Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest beer maker, said on Monday it would replace the head of its North America division at the start of next year.
* RECEIVES RUSSIAN FAS APPROVAL FOR MERGER OF RUSSIAN BUSINESS WITH AB INBEV
BRUSSELS Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, sold less beer than expected in the third quarter, hit particularly by hurricanes and market share losses in its largest market, the United States.
* Increases SABMiller takeover cost savings target (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA, Oct 26 Ambev SA, the Latin American unit of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV, on Thursday reported a third-quarter adjusted net income of 3.24 billion reais ($1 billion), up 1.2 percent from a year earlier.
* Q3 NORTH AMERICA TOTAL VOLUMES 30.1 MILLION HLS VERSUS 31.9 MILLION HLS YEAR AGO
MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina, Oct 12 Beer sales in Argentina have grown 8 percent so far this year after falling in 2016 amid a recession in Latin America's No. 3 economy, an executive at Argentina's largest brewery Quilmes, owned by Anheuser Busch Inbev NV, said on Thursday.
TOKYO, Sept 21 Asahi Group Holdings Ltd is ready to spend "billions of dollars" more on acquisitions, after having recently spent $11 billion to acquire beer brands across Europe from Anheuser-Busch InBev NV, a top company executive said.
* OFFERING CONSISTING OF AUD 450 MILLION NOTES WITH FIXED INTEREST RATE OF 4.10 PERCENT PER ANNUM MATURING SEPT 6 2027
- BRACE Yourself: Molson Coors Plausible Catalyst
- Tough Mudder Takes on New Markets With Some Extreme Partnerships
- SAB Miller And Molson Coors Looking Like Attractive Merger And Acquisition Targets
- Slim Lizzy?s Cocktails Serves up Lo-Cal Good Times
- Business Bankruptcies: 2011 Will Likely Follow 2010 Lower
- They Just Don't Get Beer!