Ablynx NV (ABLX.BR)
19 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 5 2018
COPENHAGEN Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk has secured the global licence for U.S. biotech company EpiDestiny's sickle cell disease (SCD) program in a bid to offset declining sales in its biopharmaceutical business.
* PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED TENDER OFFERS BY SANOFI TO ACQUIRE ABLYNX WILL COMMENCE ON APRIL 4, 2018
* ANNOUNCES TOPLINE RESULTS FROM PHASE II STUDY OF VOBARILIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
BRIEF-Ablynx NV Ablynx Commences Dosing In Its Phase II Study Of Alx-0171 In Hospitalised Japanese Infants With A Rsv Infection
* ABLYNX COMMENCES DOSING IN ITS PHASE II STUDY OF ALX-0171 IN HOSPITALISED JAPANESE INFANTS WITH A RSV INFECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Reg-Sanofi Announces Receipt Of Antitrust Clearances In Connection With The Acquisition Of Ablynx
* Sanofi has received clearance from the Federal Cartel Office of Germany in accordance with the Act Against Restraints of Competition, applicable to Sanofi's proposed acquisition of Ablynx NV
* FY OPERATING LOSS OF EUR 54.2 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EUR 28.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ABLYNX ANNOUNCES OPTION EXERCISE BY SANOFI FOR TWO ADDITIONAL MULTI-SPECIFIC NANOBODY PRODUCT CANDIDATES
PARIS/LONDON French drugmaker Sanofi has agreed to buy Belgian biotech company Ablynx for 3.9 billion euros ($4.8 billion), beating Novo Nordisk and marking its second big deal this month after buying Bioverativ. | Video
* Novo Nordisk concedes defeat, seeks other bolt-on deals (Adds cumulative M&A value, debt cost, link to Novo Nordisk interview)
* European shares dip * Heavy earnings week begins * AMS soars after raising outlook, doubling revenue * Sanofi buys Ablynx for 3.9 bln euros, Ablynx +20% Jan 29 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: STOXX 600 EDGES LOWER (163
- How Do Listed Companies Perform With A U.S. IPO?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tax Day At The Supreme Court
- Big Biotech Swings: 2016 IPO AveXis Pops 82%, 2018 IPO Menlo Drops 77%
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: AbbVie's Upadacitinib, Johnson & Johnson's Tremfya, Celgene Reports Results For Otezla
- BioSci Rounds Report For Feb. 1, 2018
- Sanofi Scoops Up Ablynx: Start Of A Buyout Spree?