Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)
Thu, Jun 14 2018
Allergan Plc said on Thursday former Abbott Laboratories executive Thomas Freyman will join its board, a week after two of its shareholders criticized the drugmaker's acquisition strategy and board composition.
June 14 Allergan Plc said on Thursday former Abbott Laboratories executive Thomas Freyman will join its board, a week after two of its shareholders criticized the drugmaker's acquisition strategy and board composition.
BRIEF-Abbott's Investigational Tendyne Device For Mitral Valve Replacement Demonstrates Positive Outcomes At 30 Days In Global Study
* ABBOTT'S INVESTIGATIONAL TENDYNE™ DEVICE FOR MITRAL VALVE REPLACEMENT DEMONSTRATES POSITIVE OUTCOMES AT 30 DAYS IN GLOBAL STUDY
BRIEF-5-Year Study Data Confirm Positive Outcomes For Patients When Abbott Diagnostic Tool Was Used To Guide Heart Stenting Decisions
* FIVE-YEAR STUDY DATA CONFIRM POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR PATIENTS WHEN ABBOTT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL WAS USED TO GUIDE HEART STENTING DECISIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ABBOTT EXPANDS CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS PORTFOLIO WITH FDA CLEARANCE OF ADVANCED MAPPING CATHETER
* ABBOTT'S XIENCE SIERRA™ HEART STENT RECEIVES NATIONAL REIMBURSEMENT IN JAPAN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Abbott Laboratories Says Shareholders Rejected Proposal Requesting Board Of Directors Adopt Policy That Board Chairman Be Independent Director
* ABBOTT LABORATORIES SAYS SHAREHOLDERS REJECTED PROPOSAL REQUESTING CO'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS ADOPT POLICY THAT BOARD CHAIRMAN BE INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KqCwQY) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Abbott Laboratories - Co, Sanquin Sign Multiple-Year Contract For Supply Of Primary Serological Equipment And Consumables
* ABBOTT LABORATORIES - CO, SANQUIN SIGN MULTIPLE-YEAR CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY OF PRIMARY SEROLOGICAL EQUIPMENT AND CONSUMABLES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Abbott Laboratories' just beat expectations for first quarter profits and revenue on Wednesday but stuck to a full-year profit forecast some investors had expected would be raised, sending the healthcare company's shares lower.
* Analysts cite disappointment on whisper numbers among investors