Barrick Gold Corp (ABX.TO)
22 Jun 2018
* BARRICK ANNOUNCES CONVERSION OF PUEBLO VIEJO POWER PLANT TO NATURAL GAS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DAR ES SALAAM Tanzania has revoked a retention license for an undeveloped nickel project jointly owned by Barrick Gold Corp and London-listed miner Glencore Plc as part of enforcement of a new mining regime.
DAR ES SALAAM, May 12 Tanzania has revoked a retention licence for an undeveloped nickel project jointly owned by Barrick Gold Corp and London-listed miner Glencore Plc as part of enforcement of a new mining regime.
* BARRICK MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN MIDAS GOLD TO ADVANCE THE STIBNITE GOLD PROJECT, IDAHO
* HAS DECLARED A DIVIDEND FOR QUARTER OF U.S. 3 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STILL OPEN TO PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES ON ITS PASCUA-LAMA GOLD-SILVER PROJECT IN THE ANDES MOUNTAINS, PRESIDENT KELVIN DUSHNISKY SAYS
April 23 Barrick Gold Corp said on Monday it was done selling assets to cut debt and would instead use funds from future sales for growth or to pay dividends, as it looks set to lose its rank as the world's biggest gold producer due to declining production.
* COMPANY DOES NOT INTEND TO SELL ADDITIONAL ASSETS FOR PURPOSES OF DEBT REDUCTION
April 23 Barrick Gold Corp, the world's largest gold miner by output, reported a 5 percent rise in first-quarter adjusted profit on Monday, primarily reflecting higher gold prices and lower depreciation.
- Barrick Gold: What Could Have Been
- Why Harry Dent's $400 Forecast For Gold Is Wrong... Price Is Heading Up Much Higher
- Big Gold: Definitely Not A Growth Sector
- Gold Mining Bull: Top News For May 2018
- Consider Barrick Gold As A Solid Base For Any Gold Mining Portfolio
- 3 Signs Of An Intermediate Gold Bottom And Barrick In The Spotlight