Air Canada (AC.TO)
23 May 2018
Tue, May 15 2018
MONTREAL, TAIPEI Taiwan's foreign ministry has asked Air Canada for a "speedy correction" following the airline's decision to list Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, as a part of China on its booking website, according to a statement from the ministry on Tuesday.
BRIEF-American Express Canada Says Reached Agreement With Aimia And Air Canada To Extend Agreement To Remain Payments Card Partner
* AMERICAN EXPRESS CANADA - REACHED AGREEMENT WITH AIMIA AND AIR CANADA TO EXTEND AGREEMENT TO REMAIN PAYMENTS CARD PARTNER IN AEROPLAN REWARDS PROGRAM
MONTREAL, May 10 WestJet Airlines pilots voted on Thursday in favor of staging a possible strike, although they agreed to avoid any disruptive job action during Canada's busy Victoria Day holiday weekend starting May 19, their union said in a statement.
BRIEF-Air Canada advises customers of cancellations and delays due to windstorm affecting Toronto-Pearson
* AIR CANADA ADVISES CUSTOMERS OF CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS DUE TO THE WINDSTORM AFFECTING TORONTO-PEARSON
* SAYS EXPECTS STRONG YEAR-OVER-YEAR REVENUE GROWTH IN Q2- CONF CALL Further company coverage:
Air Canada reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday as the carrier flew more passengers and fares were higher on average.
April 30 Air Canada, the country's largest carrier, reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday as higher fuel costs offset a rise in traffic.
* AIR CANADA CONTINUES TO EXPECT POSITIVE FREE CASH FLOW IN RANGE OF $250 MILLION TO $500 MILLION IN 2018
MONTREAL WestJet Airlines' new CEO is facing his first major test as the Canadian carrier's pilots weigh strike action and larger rival Air Canada on Thursday offered to accommodate travelers if there is a disruption.
* SAYS READY TO ADJUST SCHEDULES AND CAPACITY TO LIMIT DISRUPTIONS FOR TRAVELING PUBLIC IN EVENT OF LABOUR DISRUPTION AT WESTJET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- The Great Asian Asset Grab
- PRO Weekly Digest: Moneyball Investing With John Huber
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/5/17: CODI, GEC, OZM
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/29/16: MCC, BAS, KNDI, FSD
- United Continental: Heading For A Hard Landing
- Spin-Off In The Spotlight: Associated Capital Group