ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD.OQ)
Tue, Nov 7 2017
* Acadia Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Acadia Pharmaceuticals initiates phase III study of Pimavanserin in dementia-related psychosis
NEW YORK Several big-name hedge fund investors trimmed their stakes in healthcare companies in the second quarter as the sector led the broad U.S. stock market higher, rallying amid a Republican effort to repeal and replace President Obama's signature healthcare law.
* Acadia pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results
* ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc - expects that full-year NUPLAZID net sales for 2017 will be between $105 million and $115 million
- Positive Market In 2017 - Cramer's Mad Money (12/11/17)
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Acadia Valuation, Galectin Plunges, Revance Positive Result
- Can Acadia Pharmaceuticals Be A Prudent Bet For Long-Term Investors?
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals: The Harmony Trial And Buyout Potential
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals: Risky, But Potentially Very Lucrative
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Behind Omeros' Blowout Results