Aurora Cannabis Inc (ACB.TO)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 16 2018
BRIEF-Aurora Cannabis - 3-Way Agreement For Joint Exclusivity On Distribution In Canada Of CTT Pharmaceutical's Novel, Patented Drug Delivery Technologies
* AURORA CANNABIS - 3-WAY AGREEMENT FOR JOINT EXCLUSIVITY ON DISTRIBUTION IN CANADA OF CTT PHARMACEUTICAL'S NOVEL, PATENTED DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* DELIVERY OF FIRST BATCH OF PRIVATELY EXPORTED MEDICAL CANNABIS FROM CANADA TO ITALIAN GOVERNMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AURORA CANNABIS COMMENCES COMPULSORY ACQUISITION OF REMAINING CANNIMED SHARES
April 2 CanniMed Therapeutics, which is being acquired by Aurora Cannabis, said Chief Executive Officer Brent Zettl has resigned.
April 2 Aurora Cannabis Inc and CanniMed Therapeutics said CanniMed Chief Executive Officer Brent Zettl has resigned, effective immediately.
* AURORA CANNABIS FINALIZES LARGEST ACQUISITION IN CANNABIS INDUSTRY HISTORY
* AURORA CANNABIS INC - AURORA EXERCISED 10.6 MILLION WARRANTS TO PURCHASE SHARES OF HEMPCO FOR PROCEEDS OF $4.3 MILLION TO HEMPCO
* CHANGES TO CANNIMED THERAPEUTICS BOARD FOLLOWING SHARE TAKE-UP BY AURORA CANNABIS
* AURORA CANNABIS INC - COMPLETED ITS INITIAL TAKE UP OF COMMON SHARES OF CANNIMED THERAPEUTICS INC
March 9 Aurora Cannabis, Canada's second-largest marijuana producer, has won shareholder support for its C$1.1 billion ($857 million) proposed takeover of smaller rival CanniMed Therapeutics, the company said on Thursday.