Accenture PLC (ACN.N)
20 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 12 2018
* ACCENTURE APPOINTS VENKATA "MURTHY" RENDUCHINTALA, EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT INTEL, TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* MEREDITH CORPORATION TO SELL MEREDITH XCELERATED MARKETING TO ACCENTURE
* ACCENTURE TO ACQUIRE MXM, A CONTENT-POWERED DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Consulting services firm Accenture Plc trimmed its yearly forecast for profit margins, driving its stock down 6 percent on Thursday and overshadowing quarterly results that comfortably topped Wall Street targets.
March 22 Consulting services firm Accenture Plc trimmed its yearly forecast for profit margins, driving its stock down 6 percent on Thursday and overshadowing quarterly results that comfortably topped Wall Street targets.
* ACCENTURE REPORTS STRONG SECOND-QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
March 22 Accenture Plc's quarterly revenue rose 15.2 percent as the consulting and outsourcing services provider continues to benefit from investments in digital and cloud services.
* ACCENTURE AND SAP TO BUILD AND DEPLOY EXTENDED PLANNING SOLUTIONS ON SAP S/4HANA Source text - http://bit.ly/2DGD808 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ACCENTURE INVESTS IN ENTERPRISE AUGMENTED REALITY SOFTWARE PROVIDER UPSKILL
* ACCENTURE HIRES ROBERT HOFFMAN TO LEAD GOVERNMENT RELATIONS IN NORTH AMERICA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Blockbusters And Trump Talks Drug Prices
- China-Based CLPS Files For $14 Million U.S. IPO
- Upcoming Dividends: 35 Companies, 12 Increases, 6 Double-Digit Increases
- The R.I.P. Portfolio: Q1 2018 Update
- The Recent Market Decline Is An Excellent Opportunity To Buy Accenture
- Accenture: The Pullback Is A Long-Term Buying Opportunity