Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.OQ)
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* ACORDA ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* AMPYRA NET REVENUE IS EXPECTED TO BE $330 MILLION TO $350 MILLION IN 2018
Acorda Therapeutics is exploring a sale of the company, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS IS EXPLORING A POTENTIAL SALE - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2Ay49BA Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
* Last week company reported five deaths in tozadenant studies
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: February 21, 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Update, Wave Life Sciences To Collaborate With Takeda, AbbVie Reports Data For Egolix
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Acorda Therapeutics' (ACOR) CEO Ron Cohen on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Welcome To The Party Rising Rates
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest For January 26th