Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE UPDATE ON PHASE 2 RESULTS AFTER A 3-MONTH FOLLOW-UP OF A-101 45% TOPICAL SOLUTION FOR POTENTIAL TREATMENT OF COMMON WARTS
* ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON CLINICAL AND COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENTS
BRIEF-Aclaris Therapeutics Issues U.S. Patent Covering JAK Inhibitor For Treating Hair Loss Disorders
* ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES ISSUANCE OF U.S. PATENT COVERING A JAK INHIBITOR FOR TREATING HAIR LOSS DISORDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS SAYS ON JAN 24, CO ENTERED INTO COMMERCIAL SUPPLY MANUFACTURING SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH JAMES ALEXANDER CORP - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Aclaris Therapeutics' A-101 45% Topical Solution Meets Primary, All Secondary Endpoints In Two Phase 2 Clinical Trials For Common Warts
* ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS’ A-101 45% TOPICAL SOLUTION MEETS PRIMARY AND ALL SECONDARY ENDPOINTS IN TWO PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIALS FOR COMMON WARTS
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's drug to treat a common kind of skin growth called seborrheic keratoses received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the company said on Friday.
Dec 15 Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's drug to treat a common kind of skin growth called seborrheic keratoses received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the company said on Friday.
Dec 15 Aclaris Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved its topical drug to treat seborrheic keratoses, growths on the skin that are harmless but affect millions of Americans.
* ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR ESKATA™ (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE) TOPICAL SOLUTION, 40% (W/W) FOR THE TREATMENT OF RAISED SEBORRHEIC KERATOSES (SKS)
* Aclaris Therapeutics announces the allowance of a U.S. patent application and issuance of a Japanese patent covering tofacitinib for treating hair loss disorders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- BioSci Rounds Report: Regenxbio Surged, Geron Trading Reversed And Dexcom G6 Approved
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Major Setback For Incyte, Aclaris Agreement, MannKind Offering
- Concert Therapeutics Will See A Second Wind In Coming Months
- Aclaris Therapeutics' (ACRS) CEO Neal Walker on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Immuron Surges, MyoKardia Results, Voyager Reports Longer-Term Data For VY-AADC
- Wall Street Breakfast: Investors Calm As Government Shutdown Looms