Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP.OQ)
11 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Adaptimmune reports third quarter 2017 financial results and business updates
* Matrix Capital Management Company Lp reports 12.9 percent passive stake in Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc as of August 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wSEc1U)
LONDON GlaxoSmithKline said it has licensed the rights to Adaptimmune's pioneering T-cell therapy program to boost its pipeline in oncology, one of four areas its has prioritized for research and development.
LONDON, Sept 7 GlaxoSmithKline said it has licensed the rights to Adaptimmune's pioneering T-cell therapy programme to boost its pipeline in oncology, one of four areas its has prioritised for research and development.
* Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc - GSK exercises option over SPEAR T-cell therapy program targeting NY-ESO
- Adaptimmune: Is Now The Time To Adopt This Stock For Your Stock Portfolio?
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Behind Omeros' Blowout Results
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics' (ADAP) CEO James Noble on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Faison's Weekend Review And Scans
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Presents At American Society Of Clinical Oncology 2017 Annual Meeting - Slideshow
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: May 26, 2017