Adecco Group AG (ADEN.S)
18 Dec 2018
Tue, Dec 11 2018
* ADECCO GROUP APPOINTS TEPPO PAAVOLA AS CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER Further company coverage: (Reporting by Riham Alkousaa)
ZURICH Companies should set up portable accounts to pay for life-long learning to help workers upgrade their skills and remain employable as robots take over more jobs, Adecco Group Chief Executive Alain Dehaze said. | Video
* Weak automotive, manufacturing and retailer demand hits revenue
ZURICH, Nov 6 Global staffing company Adecco Group saw no further deterioration in revenue growth at the start of its fourth quarter, Chief Financial Officer Hans Ploos van Amstel said on Tuesday
ZURICH, Nov 6 Adecco Group said its revenue growth halved during its third quarter, confirming a weaker trend seen by the global staffing industry as economic uncertainty weighs on hiring.
* ADECCO SAYS SILCHESTER INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS LLP REPORTS A PARTICIPATION IN ADECCO GROUP OF ABOVE 5 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Reporting by Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi)
* SAYS APPOINTS GORDANA LANDEN AS CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THE ADECCO GROUP ISSUED JPY 6 BILLION ($52.45 MLN) NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 114.3900 yen) (Reporting by Michelle Martin)
ZURICH, Sept 19 Adecco Group blames a slowdown in hiring in southern Europe for weak revenue growth in Europe during September, Chief Financial Officer Hans Ploos van Amstel told Reuters on Wednesday.
ZURICH, Sept 19 Adecco Group's shares fell to their lowest level in two years on Wednesday after the world's largest staffing company signalled a slowdown in European hiring growth.