Admiral Group PLC (ADML.L)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
* Total dividend, including special dividend, of 114 pence (Recasts, adds detail, analyst, share price, CFO comment)
LONDON, Feb 28 British motor insurer Admiral posted an above-forecast 2017 pre-tax profit of 405 million pounds ($562.95 million), a rise of 43 percent from a year earlier helped by higher premiums and reserve releases, and announced a special dividend on Wednesday.
* REG-ADMIRAL GROUP PLC ANNOUNCES A RECORD GROUP PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF £405 MILLION FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017
- Jane's June Dividend Increases And Income - Retirement Accounts
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 43: The 3 Essential Things All Investors Need To Get Rich
- John And Jane: June Dividend Income Tracker - Taxable Account
- Screening The Dividend Champions List For Bargains
- Did The Price Of Soybeans Find A Bottom?
- Fix Your Roof While The Sun Is Shining: The Dividend Aristocrats Are (Sorta) On Sale