Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.OQ)
11 Dec 2017
Wed, Dec 6 2017
NEW YORK U.S. private-sector employment growth eased in November even as the manufacturing sector added the most jobs in at least 15 years, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
* AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING - INDEPENDENT INSPECTORS OF ELECTION CERTIFIED RESULTS CONFIRMING SHAREHOLDERS VOTED TO RE-ELECT 10 OF ADP'S DIRECTORS
OTTAWA, Nov 16 The Canadian labor market lost momentum in October, a new report showed on Thursday, though traders panned the data and analysts said it did not change their outlook for job growth, which has been strong this year.
* Pershing Square Capital Management raises sole share stake in Automatic Data Processing Inc to 8.8 million shares from 1.8 million shares - SEC Filing
PARIS, Nov 8 The French government has not made a decision about its stake in airport operator ADP after a press report said a bank had been chosen to handle the deal, a spokeswoman for state holding body Agence des Participations de l'Etat (APE) said on Wednesday.
ROSELAND, N.J. William Ackman got what Automatic Data Processing Inc's chief executive called an "ass-whipping" on Tuesday as the activist hedge fund manager lost an acrimonious fight to win seats on the payroll company's board. | Video
ROSELAND, N.J., Nov 7 William Ackman got what Automatic Data Processing Inc's chief executive called an "ass-whipping" on Tuesday as the activist hedge fund manager lost an acrimonious fight to win seats on the payroll company's board.
* Pershing Square Capital Management comments on today's ADP shareholder vote
* ADP CEO Carlos Rodriguez on CNBC says proxy battle was not a great use of time
* ADP shareholders re-elect all 10 ADP directors at 2017 annual meeting
- Philip Morris: Good High Dividend Income, Poor Total Return
- 'Safer' Dividend Nasdaq 100 Gains Led By Western Digital, Lam Research, And Microchip Tech Per December Broker Targets
- Top Nasdaq Gainers Are Western Digital, Vodafone, And Microchip Per December Broker 1Yr. Targets
- ADP: I Misjudged The Valuation
- Walt Disney: Total Return, Increased Dividend And Fantastic Content
- 10%-Plus Increases Expected From 7 Dividend Growth Companies In December