Advanced Disposal Services Inc (ADSW.N)
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* ADVANCED DISPOSAL APPOINTS ERNEST J. MROZEK TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.14, REVENUE VIEW $374.3 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FISCAL YEAR 2018 REVENUE IS ESTIMATED TO BE BETWEEN $1,545 MILLION AND $1,565 MILLION
* Advanced Disposal announces secondary offering of common stock
* Advanced Disposal finalizes amendment to senior secured credit facilities resulting in a 0.50 pct reduction in the company's term loan debt or over $7 million in annual cash interest savings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says revenue for three months ended Sept. 30, 2017 of $392.7 million versus $360.6 million in same period of prior year - SEC filing
* Q3 revenue $392.7 million versus I/B/E/S view $383.1 million
- Comparing Labor In The Waste Industry (1/2): Executive Compensation.
- Monthly Waste Recap March: New Deals, New Tech, And Next Month.
- Advanced Disposal Services (ADSW) Presents At Gabelli & Company's 4th Annual Waste & Environmental Services Symposium - Slideshow
- Monthly Waste Recap February: Global Waste Symposium, Annual Reports, And General Industry News
- Advanced Disposal Services: Asymmetric But Speculative
- Advanced Disposal Services' (ADSW) CEO Richard Burke on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript