Aegon NV (AED)
22 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
AMSTERDAM, Feb 15 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday reported a doubling of quarterly net income to 986 million euros ($1.2 billion) and raised estimates for future earnings, thanks to a corporate tax cut in the United States where it does around 60 percent of its business.
AMSTERDAM, Feb 15 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday reported better-than-expected earnings of 525 million euros ($654 million) for the fourth quarter, helped by cost cutting and higher fee revenues.
* AEGON ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT STEP TO CAPTURE GREATER OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE .
Dec 28 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE.
* AEGON NV SAYS HAS AGREED TO DIVEST A BLOCK OF LIFE REINSURANCE BUSINESS TO SCOR AND TO DISSOLVE A RELATED CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANY
* AEGON SUPERVISORY BOARD CHAIRMAN ROB ROUTS TO STEP DOWN AT NEXT AGM
* AEGON OFE INCREASES ITS STAKE IN CO TO 5.38 PERCENT FROM 0.37 PERCENT
BRIEF-Wolters Kluwer says Aegon chooses co's OneSumX for Operational Risk for its operational risk mgmt
* AEGON CHOOSES WOLTERS KLUWER'S ONESUMX FOR OPERATIONAL RISK FOR ITS OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, Nov 9 Dutch insurer Aegon reported a 20 percent rise in third-quarter underlying pretax profit to 556 million euros ($645 million) thanks to fewer claims, higher fee revenues, and lower expenses in the United States, where it does two-thirds of its business.
- Aegon (AED) Reports On UK Strategy Update - Slideshow
- Look At AEGON N.V. Preferred For A 6.5% Yield
- Arbitrage Opportunity In Floating Rate Preferred Stocks
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of January
- Premarket Biotech Digest: Hillary's Tweet, Arrowhead Investor Day, Gilead's HCV Success
- Preferred Shares Are 325 Basis Points Over Treasuries - How I Analyze Them