Aegon NV (AEGN.AS)
Thu, Apr 12 2018
* EXERCISES ITS RIGHT TO REDEEM USD 525 MILLION 8% NON-CUMULATIVE SUBORDINATED NOTES
* PRICED USD 800 MILLION TIER 2 SUBORDINATED DEBT SECURITIES, FIRST CALLABLE ON APRIL 11, 2028, AND MATURING ON APRIL 11, 2048
AMSTERDAM, Feb 15 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday reported a doubling of quarterly net income to 986 million euros ($1.2 billion) and raised estimates for future earnings, thanks to a corporate tax cut in the United States where it does around 60 percent of its business.
AMSTERDAM, Feb 15 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday reported better-than-expected earnings of 525 million euros ($654 million) for the fourth quarter, helped by cost cutting and higher fee revenues.
- Allergan: Crucial Period Ahead For Company As Activist Pressure Mounts
- Establishment Labs Prepares For U.S. IPO
- CEF THW: Undervalued And 10%+ Yield
- PepsiCo Stumped The Street - Cramer's Mad Money (7/10/18)
- Allergan/Tobira And Cenicriviroc: The Overlooked And Misunderstood Immune Modulatory Anti-NASH Drug Candidate
- Healthcare Dashboard - Update