Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO.OQ)
22 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* AGIOS ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT DOSED WITH MAT2A INHIBITOR AG-270 IN PHASE 1 STUDY IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SOLID TUMORS OR LYMPHOMA WITH AN MTAP DELETION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AGIOS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Jan 19 (IFR) - Agios Pharmaceuticals pivoted from industry conferences to the capital markets, securing US$425m in a follow-on stock sale that meets its funding needs for the year.
* AGIOS ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $475 MILLION PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SAYS IT IS OFFERING TO SELL UP TO $400 MILLION OF ITS COMMON STOCK IN A PUBLIC OFFERING
BRIEF-Agios Outlines Key 2018 Priorities Expanding Clinical And Research Programs To Drive Long Term Value
* AGIOS OUTLINES KEY 2018 PRIORITIES EXPANDING CLINICAL AND RESEARCH PROGRAMS TO DRIVE LONG TERM VALUE
* AGIOS SUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO THE FDA FOR IVOSIDENIB FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY AML AND AN IDH1 MUTATION
* PRESENTS NEW SAFETY DATA FROM PHASE 1 EXPANSION STUDY EVALUATING ORAL IVOSIDENIB IN PATIENTS WITH R/R AML AND IDH1 MUTATION
Nearly a third of patients with an advanced form of a fast-progressing leukemia who carry a specific genetic mutation experienced a complete or near complete response to an experimental Agios Pharmaceuticals drug, according to data from an early stage trial released on Monday.
Dec 11 Nearly a third of patients with an advanced form of a fast-progressing leukemia who carry a specific genetic mutation experienced a complete or near complete response to an experimental Agios Pharmaceuticals drug, according to data from an early stage trial released on Monday.
- 3 Things In Biotech, March 20: Phase 1, 2, 3 Moves For Novo, Heron And Agios
- Biotechs Approaching New Waters
- Biotechs: Still Well Placed For More Gains
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: AbbVie's Upadacitinib, Johnson & Johnson's Tremfya, Celgene Reports Results For Otezla
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: February 18, 2018
- Celgene's Otezla-Colitis Story; Implications For Other Biotechs