Allergan plc (AGN.N)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* FDA ACCEPTANCE OF MEDICINES360'S FILING FOR SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR LILETTA® (LEVONORGESTREL-RELEASING INTRAUTERINE SYSTEM) 52 MG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Molecular Partners' Partner Allergan Exercises Third Option For Darpin Product Candidate In Ophthalmology
* MOLECULAR PARTNERS' PARTNER ALLERGAN EXERCISES THIRD OPTION FOR DARPIN PRODUCT CANDIDATE IN OPHTHALMOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ALLERGAN PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EvYOO0) Further company coverage:
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN GENERAL MOTORS CO - SEC FILING
* ALLERGAN DECLARES FIRST QUARTER 2018 CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.72 PER ORDINARY SHARE AND PROVIDES ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS UPDATES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on robust demand for Botox, boosted its earnings forecast and announced positive data on one of the two migraine treatments it is developing.
Feb 6 Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on robust demand for Botox, boosted its earnings forecast and announced positive data on one of the two migraine treatments it is developing.
* ALLERGAN REPORTS SOLID FINISH TO 2017 WITH 12% INCREASE IN FOURTH QUARTER GAAP NET REVENUES TO $4.3 BILLION
Feb 6 Allergan Plc posted a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss, due to recent changes in the U.S. tax laws, and the botox maker said its migraine treatment met the main goals in a late-stage study.
* ALLERGAN ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP LINE PHASE 3 RESULTS FOR UBROGEPANT - AN ORAL CGRP RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST FOR THE ACUTE TREATMENT OF MIGRAINE
- Will Analysts Abandon Allergan On Esmya Headwinds?
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Another Phase III Win For Neurocrine Biosciences
- iShares Mortgage Real Estate ETF - Methodology Makes All The Difference
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Neurocrine Biosciences Shows Again That Sometimes The Tortoise Wins