Air France KLM SA (AIRF.PA)
Thu, Dec 14 2017
TOKYO Air France-KLM SA has no plans to develop strategic cooperation with airlines in Japan, a senior airline executive told reporters in Tokyo on Thursday.
* Westjet Airlines says co, Air France and KLM announced redemption phase of their reciprocal frequent flyer agreement
* Minister cites "business case" for restructuring (Adds Air France-KLM comment)
PARIS Air France-KLM said on Monday it is overhauling its Flying Blue frequent-flyer program, hoping to increase its contribution to sales.
PARIS, Nov 6 Air France-KLM said on Monday it is overhauling its Flying Blue frequent-flyer programme, hoping to increase its contribution to sales.
PARIS/BERLIN Shares in Air France-KLM , Europe's second-biggest airline, retreated on Friday as concerns about its cost cutting targets overshadowed higher third quarter profits.
* Stock still up some 150 pct since start of 2017 (Releads with share price fall, analyst comment)
PARIS/BERLIN, Nov 3 Air France-KLM said improving price trends had helped it report better-than-expected third quarter profits, joining major European peers in benefiting from strong summer demand.
PARIS Air France KLM has struck a deal with its KLM pilot and cabin staff unions to resolve a dispute over pensions, the airline said on Monday, adding it would take a charge of 311 million euros ($366 million) in the third quarter as a result.
* Lufthansa struck pensions deal this month (Adds share price, analyst comment, detail)
- Bell Continues To Offer Decent Yield To Investors But ARPU Growth Rate Decelerating
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- New York Community Bancorp: Only Upside From Here
- Receive a High-Yield For Your Deposit at NYCB