Air Liquide SA (AIRP.PA)
23 Mar 2018
LONDON/MUNICH German industrial gases maker Linde reported a 3 percent rise in third-quarter core profit, the high-end of forecasts, as a row brewed over the future of its engineering and healthcare units after a planned merger with Praxair .
FRANKFURT Industrial gases group Linde has cut the approval threshold and extended a deadline for accepting its $80 billion tie-up with Praxair , while pushing on with plans to get a green light from regulators.
BERLIN German investors' association DSW recommended on Monday that shareholders in industrial gases group Linde not tender their shares in an exchange offer for its planned $80 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair .
German industrial gases group Linde urged investors to tender their shares in an exchange offer for its planned $80 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair as a deadline approaches to reach 75 percent acceptance.
- 27 Russell 3000 'Safer' Dividend Stocks: A Bevy Of REITs For March
- Annaly Capital's BV, Dividend, And Valuation Compared To 17 mREIT Peers (Post Q4 2017 Earnings) - Part 1
- Top 5 Trends I Am Following In 2018
- CYS Investments & Arlington Asset Investment: MBS Pricing For First Half Of Q1 2018 (Notable Fluctuations)
- A Look At The Robotics Sector And Robot Companies
- Toyota Motor: Innovate And Invest In The Future