Air Liquide SA (AIRP.PA)
FRANKFURT Industrial gases group Linde has cut the approval threshold and extended a deadline for accepting its $80 billion tie-up with Praxair , while pushing on with plans to get a green light from regulators.
BERLIN German investors' association DSW recommended on Monday that shareholders in industrial gases group Linde not tender their shares in an exchange offer for its planned $80 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair .
German industrial gases group Linde urged investors to tender their shares in an exchange offer for its planned $80 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair as a deadline approaches to reach 75 percent acceptance.
FRANKFURT The planned $74 billion merger of German industrial gases group Linde and U.S. peer Praxair is on course, with regulators expected to finish reviewing offer documents by mid-August, Linde said as it published financial results on Friday.
- 'Safer' Dividend Russell 3000 Stocks Spark Energy, Maiden Holdings, And Medley Management Sparkle In December
- Russell 3000 Net Gain Leader Is Consolidated Communications For December
- 40 Of 90 'Safer'Dividend 10%+Yield Stocks Id'd For December Stalking
- 90 10%+Yield Dividend Stocks Led By Energy Transfer And NuStar Cast Target Gains To December 2018
- 35 Of 100 Financial Services Stocks 'Safer' For Dividends In November
- Stable And Fat 7.71% Post-Thanksgiving Dividends From GBLIL