Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
* AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES SAYS CEO THOMSON LEIGHTON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.2 MILLION VERSUS $6.3 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HN9yKh) Further company coverage:
* AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES SAYS CEO F. THOMSON LEIGHTON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.2 MLN VS $6.3 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2IuL4Ve Further company coverage:
* AKAMAI ELECTS LOGMEIN PRESIDENT AND CEO BILL WAGNER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* LIMELIGHT NETWORKS AND AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES SETTLE ALL OUTSTANDING LEGAL DISPUTES
* AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC - CHAIRMAN OF BOARD GEORGE CONRADES ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT
Akamai Technologies Inc's profit and revenue topped analysts' estimates on Tuesday, and the company said it had cut about 400 positions, or 5 percent of its global workforce.
Feb 6 Akamai Technologies Inc's profit and revenue topped analysts' estimates on Tuesday, and the company said it had cut about 400 positions, or 5 percent of its global workforce.
* AKAMAI REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Feb 6 Akamai Technologies Inc reported a 7.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as the company benefited from higher demand for its cloud security services.
** Akamai dips about 1 pct premarket after KeyBanc says a takeout is unlikely and cuts to "underweight from "sector weight"
- Bespoke's Most Volatile Stocks On Earnings: April 2018 Edition
- Valuation Dashboard: Technology And Telecom - Update
- Larry Kudlow Is Pro Growth - Cramer's Mad Money (3/14/18)
- Akamai Technologies: Avoid
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Valuation Dashboard In Technology - New Year's Update