Achaogen Inc (AKAO.OQ)
Tue, Jun 26 2018
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared Achaogen Inc's antibiotic to treat adults with complicated urinary tract infections, but shares slumped 25 percent as the drug failed to win approval for treating bloodstream infections.
June 26 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Achaogen Inc's antibiotic to treat adults with complicated urinary tract infections, the company said on Tuesday.
* ACHAOGEN REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
BRIEF-Achaogen Says FDA Advisory Committee Voted In Favor Of Plazomicin For Urinary Tract Infections
* ACHAOGEN ANNOUNCES FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE VOTED UNANIMOUSLY IN FAVOR OF PLAZOMICIN FOR TREATMENT OF ADULTS WITH COMPLICATED URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACHAOGEN STOCK TRADING HALTED TODAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACHAOGEN ANNOUNCES DATE OF FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING FOR PLAZOMICIN
- The Waiting Is The Hardest Part - The Idea Guide
- Achaogen Is A Victim Of Unfortunate Circumstances
- Achaogen Continues To Slide - How Much Farther Can It Go?
- Achaogen (AKAO) Presents At 2018 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Achaogen's (AKAO) CEO Blake Wise on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Achaogen Bags NTAP: Will It Help?