Achaogen Inc (AKAO.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Tue, Jun 26 2018
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared Achaogen Inc's antibiotic to treat adults with complicated urinary tract infections, but shares slumped 25 percent as the drug failed to win approval for treating bloodstream infections.
June 26 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Achaogen Inc's antibiotic to treat adults with complicated urinary tract infections, the company said on Tuesday.
* ACHAOGEN REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
BRIEF-Achaogen Says FDA Advisory Committee Voted In Favor Of Plazomicin For Urinary Tract Infections
* ACHAOGEN ANNOUNCES FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE VOTED UNANIMOUSLY IN FAVOR OF PLAZOMICIN FOR TREATMENT OF ADULTS WITH COMPLICATED URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACHAOGEN STOCK TRADING HALTED TODAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ACHAOGEN ANNOUNCES DATE OF FDA ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING FOR PLAZOMICIN
BRIEF-Robert Duggan Reports 14.2 Pct Stake In Achaogen Inc As Of March 12 Compared To A Stake Of 13.2 Pct As Of Dec 6
* ROBERT DUGGAN REPORTS 14.2 PERCENT STAKE IN ACHAOGEN INC AS OF MARCH 12 COMPARED TO A STAKE OF 13.2 PERCENT AS OF DECEMBER 6 -SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DoINbl) Further company coverage:
* ACHAOGEN ENTERS INTO NEW $50 MILLION SECURED CREDIT FACILITY WITH SILICON VALLEY BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* ACHAOGEN REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* SAYS FDA CLASSIFIED OUTCOME OF ITS Q4 2017 REINSPECTION OF PFIZER'S MCPHERSON FACILITY AS VOLUNTARY ACTION INDICATED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Achaogen: Smaller Label, Unchanged Market?
- Rounds Report: The July 4th Weekend Procured Substantial Profits For Investors As Solid BioSciences Continued Its Rally
- Achaogen: Zemdri To The Rescue
- Is There Any Chance For New Antibiotics?
- Achaogen: Falling Knife Or Major Bargain?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Glaukos And Achaogen Approvals, Puma Up On EU Prospects, FOLD Down