Achaogen Inc (AKAO.OQ)
Tue, Jun 26 2018
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration cleared Achaogen Inc's antibiotic to treat adults with complicated urinary tract infections, but shares slumped 25 percent as the drug failed to win approval for treating bloodstream infections.
June 26 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Achaogen Inc's antibiotic to treat adults with complicated urinary tract infections, the company said on Tuesday.
- Achaogen (AKAO) CEO Blake Wise on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Does Achaogen Have The Operational Runway Required To Deliver Value?
- Achaogen's Zemdri: Blockbuster Potential For A Pittance
- Contrafect: A New Anti-Microbial Treatment Paradigm
- Forensic Stock Selections For October - Positive Forensic Returns Averaging +52.83%
- Entasis Therapeutics Readies $75 Million IPO Plan