Air Lease Corp (AL.N)
11 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 13 2017
* Air Lease Corporation announces pricing of public offering of $600 million of 2.750% unsecured senior notes due 2023 and $500 million of 3.625% unsecured senior notes due 2027
DUBAI Air Arabia, the United Arab Emirates' only listed airline, announced on Monday a leasing agreement for six Airbus A321neo long-range jets from U.S.-based Air Lease Corp at the Dubai Airshow.
DUBAI, Nov 13 Air Arabia Chief Executive Adel Ali announced on Monday a leasing agreement for six Airbus A321neo long range aircraft from U.S.-based Air Lease Corp at the Dubai Airshow.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.86 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MONTREAL, Oct 19 Airbus SE's deal with Bombardier boosts confidence in the CSeries jet program but may not spur many new sales until it is finalized and a U.S. trade dispute is resolved, the head of a major aircraft leasing firm said on Thursday.
* Air Lease Corporation announces lease placement of one additional new Airbus A321neo LR aircraft with Aer Lingus
* Air Lease Corp - at end of Q3 of 2017, ALC's fleet was comprised of 236 owned aircraft and 51 managed aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Air Lease Corporation announces lease placement of additional new Boeing 787 Dreamliner with Aeromexico
* Boeing, Air Lease Corporation finalize order for 12 737 MAXs
* Air Lease Corp- subsidiary entered into a joint venture with a co-investment vehicle arranged by napier park global capital
- 73 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Dividend Champions For December 2017
- Today's Income Investor Conundrum: Chase The Trees Or Catch Some Knives?
- Air Lease: Fly High
- Day 2 At The Dubai Airshow: Boeing Firms Up
- Air Lease's (AL) CEO John Plueger on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript