AltaGas Ltd (ALA.TO)
June 13 Canadian utility AltaGas Ltd said on Wednesday it would sell a 35 percent stake in three hydroelectric projects in Northwest British Columbia for C$922 million ($707.87 million) to help fund its acquisition of U.S.-based WGL Holdings Inc.
June 13 Canadian utility AltaGas Ltd said on Wednesday it would sell a 35 percent stake in the Northwest British Columbia Hydro Electric Facilities for C$922 million ($707.87 million).
BRIEF-AltaGas And WGL Holdings Announce Execution Of Settlement Agreement With Key Stakeholders In Washington D.C.
* ALTAGAS LTD. AND WGL HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCE EXECUTION OF SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH KEY STAKEHOLDERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
BRIEF-Altagas and WGL Holdings Announce Settlement In Principle With Key Stakeholders In Washington D.C.
* ALTAGAS LTD. AND WGL HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCE A SETTLEMENT IN PRINCIPLE WITH KEY STAKEHOLDERS IN WASHINGTON D.C.
* EXPECTS NET CAPITAL EXPENDITURES IN RANGE OF $500 TO $600 MILLION (EXCLUDING WGL) FOR 2018
BRIEF-AltaGas And WGL Holdings, Inc. Announce Approval Of Merger By The Maryland Public Service Commission
* ALTAGAS AND WGL HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCE APPROVAL OF MERGER BY THE MARYLAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
* BIRCHCLIFF ENERGY LTD. AND ALTAGAS LTD. ANNOUNCE NEW LONG-TERM PROCESSING ARRANGEMENT AT ALTAGAS’ DEEP CUT PROCESSING FACILITY IN GORDONDALE