Albemarle Corp (ALB.N)
Mon, Feb 5 2018
* JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC REPORTS A 7.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ALBEMARLE CORP AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2E25yai] Further company coverage:
* PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL,INC REPORTS A 7.3 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ALBEMARLE CORP AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2rpvEOq] Further company coverage:
* ALBEMARLE ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF MATT JUNEAU, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE STRATEGY & INVESTOR RELATIONS; NAMES ERIC W. NORRIS AS SUCCESSOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Albemarle Enters Into Agreement To Sell Portion Of Performance Catalysts Solutions To W. R. Grace & Co.
* ALBEMARLE ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL PORTION OF PERFORMANCE CATALYSTS SOLUTIONS TO W. R. GRACE & CO.
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.08 from continuing operations
SANTIAGO, Sept 28 Chile sees no obstacles to approving Albemarle Corp's request for an increase in its annual lithium production limit, given the high prices for the metal used in electric car batteries, a government official told Reuters on Thursday.
SANTIAGO, Sept 28 The head of Chile's CORFO state development agency told Reuters on Thursday he saw "no reason to object" to Albemarle Corp's request for an increase in its annual lithium production limit.
SANTIAGO, Sept 15 Albemarle Corp has asked Chile to increase the U.S. miner's lithium production limit in the country, it said on Friday, amid high global prices for the mineral used in batteries as demand for electric vehicles surges.
- Multiple Double-Digit Payout Increases In The First 2 Weeks Of February
- Road To Financial Independence: My January 88-Stock Portfolio Review
- Lithium Investing: Investors Look To Argentina's Low Cost Brines For High Returns
- AIS Resources Is Racing Towards Lithium Production In Northern Argentina
- Tesla, The New Atacama Debutante
- Lithium Investing: Asia Makes Bold Investments To Secure Supply