Alior Bank SA (ALRR.WA)
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* POLAND'S ALIOR BANK SAYS IT IS OBLIGED TO CONTRIBUTE 37.8 MILLION ZLOTYS FOR BANK RESTRUCTURING FUND FOR 2018, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT CHANGE IN 2017 CONTRIBUTION
WARSAW BlackRock Inc , the world's largest asset manager, has a small stake in Poland's Alior Bank that gives it more than 5 percent of voting rights, the bank disclosed on Friday.
WARSAW, April 20 BlackRock Inc, the world's largest asset manager, has a small stake in Poland's Alior Bank that gives it more than 5 percent of voting rights, the bank disclosed on Friday.
* ALIOR'S CAPITAL BASE WILL GROW BECAUSE THE BANK WILL NOT PAY DIVIDENDS IN 2018 AND 2019, DEPUTY CEO FILIP GORCZYCA SAYS AT A PRESS CONFERENCE
BRIEF-Alior Bank: KNF Allows To Include 150.0 Mln Zlotys From Series P2A Bonds Issue To Tier II Calculation
* KNF ALLOWS TO INCLUDE 150.0 MILLION ZLOTYS FROM SERIES P2A BONDS ISSUE TO CO'S TIER II CALCULATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIFTS 2020 ROE FORECAST TO 16.2% FROM 14.1% SET EARLIER IN OCT. 4, 2017
- Time Is Money: Costly Deal Delays Put M&A Arbitrage Returns In The Spotlight
- Abbott, Alere, and Approvals, Oh My
- Quidel (QDEL) Updates On Acquisition Of Alere's Assets - Slideshow
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Top Merger Stocks Held By Fund Managers (Mid Q3-2017)
- Risk Arbitrage Today: 2 M&A Deals That Had Price Cuts With A Little Meat Left On The Bone