Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)
18 May 2018
Fri, May 18 2018
May 18 Global insurers are taking stock of how the U.S. withdrawal from an international agreement to deny Tehran nuclear weapons, and threatened sanctions against companies that do business with Iran, could affect them.
* Royal Commission expected to lead to structural change in sector
LONDON German insurer Allianz is preparing to wind down Iran-related business due to possible U.S. sanctions, a spokesman said on Tuesday.
LONDON, May 15 German insurer Allianz is preparing to wind down Iran-related business due to possible U.S. sanctions, a spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Follows difficult 2017 marred by natural disasters (Updates with details from the report)
BERLIN, May 15 The German insurer Allianz posted a 6.8 percent rise in first quarter net profit and said it was on track to meet its 2018 performance targets.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, May 15 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
LONDON, May 9 Zurich Insurance's chief financial officer said on Wednesday he didn't believe in large-scale merger activity, amid speculation the Swiss group could be a takeover target for German rival Allianz.
* SAYS ALLIANZ AND CANADA PENSION PLAN INVESTMENT BOARD ACT AS ANCHOR INVESTORS IN THE FIRST PRIVATE INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT TRUST (INVIT) IN INDIA, SPONSORED BY L&T INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS LTD.
MUNICH, May 9 Allianz's chief executive on Wednesday affirmed that he expects flat 2018 earnings and warned of global uncertainties and a strong euro.
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Autoliv Is Ready For Auto Industry Disruption
- Autoliv Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Autoliv's (ALV) CEO Jan Carlson on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 27 Dividend Increases: February 12-16, 2018 (Part 2: Financials, Consumer Discretionary, And Real Estate Stocks)
- Upcoming Dividends; 40 Companies, 10 Increases, 5 Double-Digit Increases