Anglo American Platinum Ltd (AMSJ.J)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 1 2018
LONDON Zimbabwe must offer foreign miners a consistent legal framework, the right to keep a controlling stake in operations and a greater share of profits to encourage investment, the head of Anglo American Platinum said.
JOHANNESBURG A South African tribal leader has agreed to a more transparent structure for a 175 million rand ($14 million) community trust funded by Anglo American Platinum (Amplats), a move that aims to curb unrest around the firm's most profitable mine.
BRIEF-Universal Insurance - Property & Casualty Insurance expects gross losses from Hurricane Irma of $350-450 mln
* Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. announces impact from recent hurricanes
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Impala Platinum has started talks with the government and unions that could see up to 2,500 workers laid-off at its Rustenburg operations west of Johannesburg, the company said on Monday.
- American Shared Hospital's (AMS) CEO Dr. Ernest Bates on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Shared Hospital Services' (AMS) CEO Ernest Bates on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Shared Hospital Services: Solid Core Earnings And Exciting Growth Potential Offer Value
- American Shared Hospital Services' (AMS) CEO Ernest Bates on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Shared Hospital Services' (AMS) CEO Ernest Bates on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- This Basket Of Microcap Stocks Is Poised To Outperform