American Tower Corp (AMT.N)
13 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 7 2017
* AMERICAN TOWER CORPORATION DECLARES QUARTERLY DISTRIBUTION AND ANNOUNCES NEW STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* AMERICAN TOWER CORP - PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2023 AND 2028, IN AMOUNTS OF $700.0 MILLION & $700.0 MILLION, RESPECTIVELY
Nov 13 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1500 GMT on Monday:
MUMBAI/BENGALURU American Tower Corp has agreed to buy about 20,000 mobile phone masts for 78.5 billion rupees ($1.2 billion) from Indian network operators Idea Cellular and Vodafone India , who are seeking to merge.
* American Tower buying about 20,000 masts from Idea, Vodafone
* American Tower announces entry into agreements to acquire tower businesses from Vodafone India and Idea Cellular
BRIEF-American Tower expects to enforce avg non-cancelable remaining contract terms on leases with Tata Teleservices
* American Tower Corp releases information about its business in light of press reports regarding Tata Teleservices Limited in India
MEXICO CITY Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa , on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
MEXICO CITY, July 11 Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa, on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
* American Tower Corp says announced its election to call for redemption all of its outstanding 4.500% senior unsecured notes due 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 24 Dividend Increases: December 4-8, 2017 (Part 1: Financials And REITs)
- Crown Castle: A 5G Growth Stock For Less Than 20x FFO
- Why Real Estate Investors Can Sleep Well At Night, Thanks To President Trump
- Your Cable Company Is Terrified Of These REITs
- REIT World Discoveries
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - November 2017 Update