American Tower Corp (AMT.N)
24 Nov 2017
MUMBAI/BENGALURU American Tower Corp has agreed to buy about 20,000 mobile phone masts for 78.5 billion rupees ($1.2 billion) from Indian network operators Idea Cellular and Vodafone India , who are seeking to merge.
* American Tower buying about 20,000 masts from Idea, Vodafone
* American Tower announces entry into agreements to acquire tower businesses from Vodafone India and Idea Cellular
BRIEF-American Tower expects to enforce avg non-cancelable remaining contract terms on leases with Tata Teleservices
* American Tower Corp releases information about its business in light of press reports regarding Tata Teleservices Limited in India
MEXICO CITY Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa , on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
MEXICO CITY, July 11 Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa, on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
* American Tower Corp says announced its election to call for redemption all of its outstanding 4.500% senior unsecured notes due 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Tower Corp - notes will have an interest rate of 3.55% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.773% of their face value
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to American Tower Corporation's (AMT) offering of $750 million senior unsecured notes due 2027. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay existing debt, including debt under its 2013 and 2014 revolving credit facilities. Proceeds may also be used for general corporate purposes. As of March 31, 2017, pro forma outstanding borrowings on AMT's RCFs totalled appro
- Tracking Charles Akre's Akre Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Too Much Turkey? Try Some SWANs
- Implications Of 5G Transition For Cell Tower REITs
- American Tower Has Double-Digit Dividend Growth But Is That Enough?
- Crown Castle: FFO Growth Trumps Valuation
- FPT - Even More Quality Munis At A Discount?