Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O)
20 Nov 2017
* Amazon.Com, Inc. Announces commencement of exchange offer and consent solicitation for Whole Foods Market, Inc. 5.200% notes due 2025
* AMAZON.COM'S AWS - ANNOUNCES NEW AWS SECRET REGION; AWS SECRET REGION CAN OPERATE WORKLOADS UP TO THE SECRET U.S. SECURITY CLASSIFICATION LEVEL
PARIS French retailer Auchan [AUCH.UL] said on Monday it had not been approached by E-commerce giant Amazon about deals or partnerships in Europe, with speculation still rife that Amazon may be eyeing European transactions.
PARIS, Nov 20 French retailer Auchan said on Monday it had not been approached by E-commerce giant Amazon about deals or partnerships in Europe, with speculation still rife that Amazon may be eyeing European transactions.
Nov 20 Auchan Retail CEO Wilhelm Hubner tells a conference call with journalists that:
* MEDIAWAN SA - SALE OF “ZONE BLANCHE” SVOD RIGHTS TO AMAZON Source text: http://bit.ly/2j8RQVy Further company coverage:; (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Amazon Prime Video announces subscription streaming service for Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas Is You
* Amazon.com Inc - Prime Video is exclusive subscription streaming service for new animated film Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Calvin Klein Inc announces holiday retail experience with Amazon Fashion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES Amazon.com Inc has scrapped plans to launch an online streaming service bundling popular U.S. broadcast and cable networks because it believes it cannot make enough money on such a service, people familiar with the matter told Reuters. | Video
Amazon.com Inc said on Wednesday it will offer more discounts and steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market on many organic foods and groceries popular during the holidays.
- Does Wal-Mart Deserve An ~59% Surge In P/E Relative To Its 5-Year Average?
- Risks Of Chasing Remain Even With Continuing Market Rally
- How To Lower Your S&P 500 P/E Ratio
- Wal-Mart Vs. Amazon: Battle Of The Retail Titans
- Is Miller/Howard High Income Equity Fund (HIE) Testing Our Patience?
- Here's Why Amazon May Rise Forever