21 Sep 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.58 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Marathon Petroleum Corp agreed to buy rival Andeavor for more than $23 billion in a deal creating one of the largest global refiners that will benefit from access to booming U.S. shale fields and growing U.S. fuel export markets. | Video
* Andeavor assets include pipelines, logistics in Texas's Permian
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP PLANS TO LEVERAGE SPEEDWAY'S RETAIL PRESENCE ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO HELP PROFITABILITY - CONF CALL
* Marathon paying $152/share to create biggest independent refiner
April 30 U.S. oil refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp, which has agreed to buy rival Andeavor, reported an increase in first-quarter profit, helped by higher refining and marketing margins.
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Says If Deal Is Terminated Andeavor Pay Co A Termination Fee Of $600 Mln In Cash
* MARATHON PETROLEUM SAYS IF DEAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, ANDEAVOR WILL BE OBLIGATED TO PAY CO A TERMINATION FEE OF $600 MILLION IN CASH
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum And Andeavor Combination To Create Leading U.S. Refining, Marketing, And Midstream Co
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. AND ANDEAVOR COMBINATION TO CREATE LEADING U.S. REFINING, MARKETING, AND MIDSTREAM COMPANY
April 29 U.S. refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp is said to buy Andeavor for more than $20 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
* MARATHON PETROLEUM TO BUY ANDEAVOR FOR MORE THAN $20 BILLION - WSJ, CITING SOURCES
- With The U.S. Exporting 20% Of Its Oil Production, What Midstream Companies Could Benefit?
- Top Merger Stocks Held By Fund Managers, Mid-Q3 2018
- Best And Worst S&P 500 Stocks On The Road To Nowhere
- Marathon Petroleum: East Is About To Meet West In The Refining Sector
- Andeavor Logistics LP: Growth Opportunities Support A 8.4% Yield
- MLPs: 'Diversification Is Protection Against Ignorance. It Makes Little Sense If You Know What You Are Doing.' - True Or False?