Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF.N)
16 Feb 2018
Mon, Jan 29 2018
Abercrombie & Fitch Co has agreed to pay $25 million to more than 250,000 employees across the country who accused the company of violating wage-and-hour laws by requiring them to purchase the clothing it sold.
Abercrombie & Fitch raised its fourth-quarter sales forecast on Monday following a strong holiday season, driving its shares to a more than one-and-a-half-year high.
Jan 22 Abercrombie & Fitch raised its fourth-quarter sales forecast on Monday following a strong holiday season, driving its shares to a more than one-and-a-half-year high.
* REG-ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. UPDATES FOURTH QUARTER OUTLOOK AND ANNOUNCES INVESTOR DAY
* REG-ARTHUR MARTINEZ TO STEP DOWN AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH; LEAD DIRECTOR TERRY BURMAN TO BECOME NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Abercrombie & Fitch Co's solid showing in the latest quarter and robust holiday season sales forecast on Friday reinforced a raft of earnings reports that suggest a turnaround in the apparel retailing sector. | Video
* ANF Q3 Same-store sales up 4 pct vs. est of rise of 0.3 pct
* Q3 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.30 excluding items
Nov 17 U.S. teen fashion retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co's sales easily topped analysts' forecasts for the third quarter, as it sold more Hollister-branded clothing at its stores.
* Abercrombie & Fitch Co - as of Oct. 19, unit of co entered second amendment to credit agreement
- Stock Exchange: Limiting Risk In A Volatile Market
- Miller Value Partners Income Strategy Q4 2017 Letter: Finding Income That Benefits From A Rising Rate Environment
- Abercrombie & Fitch Vs. Buckle: Lessons In Cash Flow Performance
- Don't Fear Missing Out On Zumiez
- Tilly's: Soaring Alongside Other Teen Retailers
- Consumer Cyclical 'Safer' Dividend Gains By Tupperware Is Brokers January Favorite