Thu, Jan 11 2018
* Q3 REVENUE IN EUROPE BUSINESS HAS CONTINUED TO GROW STRONGLY - UP 58.4% YEAR ON YEAR, ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS
LONDON, Nov 21 British online home appliances retailer AO World reported a first-half loss on Tuesday due to an expensive marketing campaign in the summer but said the rate of sales growth has been picking up as it enters its peak season.
LONDON, Nov 21 British online retailer AO World said the better sales momentum it saw in its second quarter was continuing as it heads towards the Christmas sales period, although increased spending on marketing resulted in a first-half earnings loss.
- AT&T, Verizon And The M&A Haze
- Verizon-Yahoo A Done Deal? Nintendo's Plunge, Amazon Student Loans - Eye On Tech
- True Management Excellence Is Reasserting Its Power And Importance
- Time Warner Cable, Charter Merger Helps Fuel $76B Worth of Q2 Media Deals: PwC
- Homegamers Added More Equity Exposure to Stocks Like Twitter
- Sonic Tumbles on Weak Sales; New Home Sales Hit 8-Year High