Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD.N)
Sun, Aug 12 2018
DUBAI, Aug 12 Saudi Aramco, Air Products and ACWA Power signed on Sunday an agreement outlining terms for setting up a gasification/power joint venture in Saudi Arabia with assets bought from the state energy giant.
DUBAI, Aug 12 Saudi Aramco, Air Products and ACWA Power on Sunday signed a term sheet to set up a gasification/power joint venture in Saudi Arabia.
* AIR PRODUCTS REPORTS STRONG FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; GAAP EPS UP 36 PERCENT AND ADJUSTED EPS UP 20 PERCENT OVER PRIOR YEAR
- Beat The Recession With Dividends - Part 3
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Growth Portfolio: 3rd Quarter 2018 Update
- Sand In My Shoes - August (Yes, August) Update
- PII Dividend Growth Portfolio - 66 Holdings
- Investors Need To PAAY Attention To This Information
- 'Safer' Dividend Aristocrats See 8.9% To 19.8% Gains Per September Stockbroker Sums