Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd (APNJ.J)
20 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
JOHANNESBURG Aspen Pharmacare is looking to expand its infant milk formula business into Saudi Arabia, its deputy chief executive said after the company reported a 26 percent rise in first-half profit.
JOHANNESBURG, March 8 South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare is looking to expand its infant milk formula business into Saudi Arabia, its deputy Chief Executive said on Thursday, as the pharmaceutical company seeks to grow its brand presence in the Middle-East.
JOHANNESBURG, March 8 South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare said on Thursday first-half earnings rose 26 percent, buoyed by a strong result from therapeutic focused brands.
* NORMALISED HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE INCREASED BY 26% TO 872 CENTS FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017
* EXPECTS HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER TO IMPROVE 28% TO 32% BETWEEN 820.4 TO 846.0 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 29 Aspen Pharmacare will review its infant milk formula business with options including a sale to a strategic partner, Africa's biggest generic drugmaker said on Monday.
* HAS BEEN EXPLORING OPTIONS TO ENHANCE VALUE OF ITS GLOBAL NUTRITIONALS BUSINESS ("NUTRITIONALS") SINCE RECEIVING AN UNSOLICITED APPROACH IN Q3 OF LAST YEAR
* ASPEN RECEIVES APPROVAL FOR REGISTRATION OF ALULA IN CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* HAS HAD NO CONTACT WITH VICEROY RESEARCH AND, AS SUCH, IS UNABLE TO CONFIRM THAT SPECULATION IS CORRECT
JOHANNESBURG Britain's competition regulator has launched an investigation into Africa's biggest generic drug maker Aspen Pharmacare over alleged anticompetitive conduct in the supply of blood pressure and arthritis drugs, Aspen said on Friday.