Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
BRIEF-Apollo Global Management Says Unit Issued $300 Million In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Its 5% Senior Notes
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC SAYS UNIT ISSUED $300 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 5% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pgNnDv) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT SAYS INTENDS TO OFFER PREFERRED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Funds Affiliated With Apollo Global Management And Realty Partners Establish Partnership To Pursue Real Estate Investment Opportunities In Italy
* FUNDS AFFILIATED WITH APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT AND REALTY PARTNERS ESTABLISH PARTNERSHIP TO PURSUE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN ITALY
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT - OFFERING OF $300 MILLION OF ITS 5.000 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC - ANNOUNCED THAT ITS UNIT INTENDS TO OFFER, SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO Apollo Global Management LLC has agreed to acquire a 20 percent stake in Brazilian special situations investment firm Starboard Restructuring Partners, the two firms said in a statement on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Feb 16 Apollo Global Management LLC has agreed to acquire a 20 percent stake in Brazilian special situations investment firm Starboard Restructuring Partners, the two firms said in a statement on Friday.
* TIDEWATER LOGISTICS, LEADER IN FRAC SAND LOGISTICS, ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT BY FUNDS AFFILIATED WITH APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK Alternative asset managers Apollo Global Management LLC and Blackstone Group LP reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, as a U.S. stock market rally buoyed the value of their private equity holdings.
* Private equity heavyweights Apollo, Blackstone report Q4 results
- 11.5% Yielder Selling At 21% Discount; Opportunity With Growth For This BDC
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Presents At 2018 RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference - Slideshow
- 4.65% Yielder With Further Upside Benefiting From Tax Reform
- Financial Services 'Safer' Dividend Best Gainers, As Per Broker Targets For February: BGC Partners, Stellus, Apollo, TriplePoint And Aozora Bank
- KKR Is A Compelling Value
- By The Numbers: Cheap Stocks With Solid Fundamentals