Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
Fri, Jun 8 2018
SAO PAULO Starboard Restructuring Partners and buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC , have proposed to invest in convertible bonds to be issued by Brazilian appliance retailer Maquina de Vendas SA, one source with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
SAO PAULO, June 8 Starboard Restructuring Partners and buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC, have proposed to invest in convertible bonds to be issued by Brazilian appliance retailer Maquina de Vendas SA, one source with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
* Assets under management $247.4 bln in Q1 vs $248.9 bln end 2017
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, LLC REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
Buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC has approached Xerox Corp to express interest in a possible acquisition, casting new uncertainty over the U.S. printer company's $6.1 billion sale to Japan's Fujifilm Holdings , people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Buyout firm Apollo Global Management LLC is seeking to raise more than $4 billion for its third natural resources-focused private equity fund, according to people familiar with the matter.
ILG Inc , a U.S. provider of vacation timeshare properties, is exploring a merger with Apollo Global Management LLC's Diamond Resorts International Inc as an alternative to a sale, people familiar with the matter said.
BOSTON Apollo Global Management LLC Chief Executive Leon Black on Wednesday downplayed the possibility that his private equity firm would follow peer Ares Management LP in converting from a publicly listed partnership into a corporation.
BRIEF-Apollo Global Management Says Unit Issued $300 Million In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Its 5% Senior Notes
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC SAYS UNIT ISSUED $300 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 5% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pgNnDv) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT SAYS INTENDS TO OFFER PREFERRED SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Attractive 18% Yielder With Exposure To Private Equity... Buy It For High Income And Capital Gain
- Dividends By The Numbers For May 2018
- Tracking Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- 38 Financial Sector 'Safer' Dividend WallStars Show 3%-13.8% May Yields
- Top 10 Market Movers With Insider Buying As Of May 14, 2018
- Non-Traditional/Alternative Investment Products: Why Structure Matters, Part 3: Leverage